Random pictures thread

-
Browsing through the channel guide over the weekend-

20230105_190144e.jpg

I had no idea it was that sensitive.

Everyone enjoy this day we have been given, counting my blessings i have been given, and yes, even these blessings from our member @66340SEDAN

IMG_3969.jpg

AA16kSPW.jpg
"When the first idea for the AMC Rebel Machine came up, it was going to be a car all decked out in black. Black paint, dark tinted windows, and dark rims in an attempt to counter the bright, psychedelic colors that were flooding the markets in every industry across the board. But more prominent heads prevailed because when the car began production, it was offered in the colors of the nation; red, white, and blue. The base color for the AMC Rebel Machine was polar white, with 3m blue stripes down the hood and red accents down the sides and on the back. Later in the model year, other colors were offered, but most of them sold were in the colors of "Old Glory."

View attachment 1716034810"When the first idea for the AMC Rebel Machine came up, it was going to be a car all decked out in black. Black paint, dark tinted windows, and dark rims in an attempt to counter the bright, psychedelic colors that were flooding the markets in every industry across the board. But more prominent heads prevailed because when the car began production, it was offered in the colors of the nation; red, white, and blue. The base color for the AMC Rebel Machine was polar white, with 3m blue stripes down the hood and red accents down the sides and on the back. Later in the model year, other colors were offered, but most of them sold were in the colors of "Old Glory."
I always felt that "American Motors" was doing it's part showing patriotism with that color scheme.
:thumbsup:

-
Back