Random pictures thread

-
tumblr_on9soiXNHf1svvgiso1_500.jpg
tumblr_om849rhL1p1svvgiso1_500.jpg

Last month, while sightseeing in London with my son, saw this sports car. My son's priority, was to ride the London Eye.

IMG_20230517_190702.jpg

20230413_192454.jpg

I remember that car.
A well known car, out here in Commiefornia.
Haven't any clew whatever happened with it, or still around.
was that the "first" Pro Street car with the blown Hemi? if so, somebody that saw it years ago when he was younger, had a chance to buy it and restore it. ended up picking up the original owner and they went out for ice cream. don't remember where the article was...(after the car was restored, that is)

Production line for the McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II. A total of 5,195 Phnatoms were produced from 1958 up to 1981, which makes it the most produced American Supersonic aircraft.
79854CA8-6E55-4146-9CC7-BDA2A896CCA0.jpeg

Production line for the McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II. A total of 5,195 Phnatoms were produced from 1958 up to 1981, which makes it the most produced American Supersonic aircraft.
View attachment 1716091232
Nice picture.
Thank's for posting.
Got it saved to the computers picture files.
The Phantom that i was crew chief on, was turned into a drone, and shot down for missile practice, over the Atlantic, the west coast of Florida.

Nice picture.
Thank's for posting.
Got it saved to the computers picture files.
The Phantom that i was crew chief on, was turned into a drone, and shot down for missile practice, over the Atlantic, the west coast of Florida.

A friend was on an f4 crew, turned out they were pretty inferrior to what was needed .

-
Back