Random pictures thread

-
AJ Foyt testing in Dale Earnhardt's car 1992-93 in Indy for the future Brickyard
88A5FA2E-4ACD-4C1E-93DF-E7B6330EEE9F.jpeg

We visited Jerusalem a few years ago. This was at the Wailing Wall. Israili soldiers are allowec to carry their weapons even when they are not on duty. I viewed this as a rather paradoxical image.
1692912430608.png

We visited Jerusalem a few years ago. This was at the Wailing Wall. Israili soldiers are allowec to carry their weapons even when they are not on duty. I viewed this as a rather paradoxical image.
View attachment 1716132909
and look who has the majority of illegal guns.
Recent figures published by the National Security Ministry indicate that barely 150,000 Israelis have a personal gun license, or some 2.6% percent of the entire adult population (15-64). This figure excludes weapons held by IDF soldiers, police officers, border guards, and other security personnel — as well as approximately 400,000 illegal firearms, the vast majority circulating in Arab communities.

and look who has the majority of illegal guns.
Recent figures published by the National Security Ministry indicate that barely 150,000 Israelis have a personal gun license, or some 2.6% percent of the entire adult population (15-64). This figure excludes weapons held by IDF soldiers, police officers, border guards, and other security personnel — as well as approximately 400,000 illegal firearms, the vast majority circulating in Arab communities.
Dude,it's just a photo that I offered. .make of it what you will

-
Back