Random pictures thread

-
I know Jenny's phone no. 8675309, but not to sure on the area code!!

that phone number was active in Neepawa Manitoba for years... drunk friends of mine would phone the number from the bar and sing the song to the lady who answered

Rainy how old were you when you broke your arm? 8 screws ouch.

Dislocated Tibia Plateau
upload_2020-3-6_8-58-42.png

upload_2020-3-6_8-59-17.png

How did you do that
I feel kinda stupid admitting how I broke it but I can't change history now.

I was hood surfing on the hood of a 73 charger with my friend driving. I lost my balance and he panicked and hit the brakes hard which was a mistake because then I flew off the hood. Then I kinda threw myself off the right front of the car with intent to hit a grass patch and roll to safety.

Worked out ok but I didn't count on running into a steel stop sign pole.

Last edited:
I feel kinda stupid admitting how I broke it but I can't change history now.

I was hood surfing on the hood of a 73 charger with my friend driving. I lost my balance and he panicked and hit the brakes hard which was a mistake because then I flew off the hood. Then I kinda threw myself off the right front of the car with intent to hit a grass patch and roll to safety.

Worked out ok but I didn't count on running into a steel stop sign pole.
Sounds familiar. I was pushing a 61 chev with my legs setting on the right finder of a 48 Dodge. We had no tow rope. Once the Chev started going it pulled away, I could feel myself slipping all I could do was get my legs going fast enough to pull away from the car. II was going faster then my stride ending sliding on my knees with the Dodge stopping about two feet from me. Ripped me up pretty good. Young and stupid

-
Back