Random pictures thread

-
I've had to train myself to be "less direct".

I was way more so back then.

One of that pansy *** crew that was 10 years older than me (at least) said to some third parties that he was gonna 'kick my ***" for asking out the cute store clerk that worked across the road.

The next day I walked up to his face and just laughed.

Said nothing else, just laughed.

Funny, my wife is one of the most "direct" people I have ever met.

She is starting to al least attempt to tone down a bit depending on the company and situation.
:thumbsup:

1689601987605.png

It's not flipped- notice the "ICE" sign on the cooler.
I see that. However the fuel filler/cap side is on the left while the steering wheel is on the right in that photo. The fuel filler and cap are on opposite sides in the photo. Something is different for sure since the steering wheel and fuel filler should be on the same (left) side?

I see that. However the fuel filler/cap side is on the left while the steering wheel is on the right in that photo. The fuel filler and cap are on opposite sides in the photo. Something is different for sure since the steering wheel and fuel filler should be on the same (left) side?
That's how GM built them- fuel filler on the left hand side. Very doubtful they would have changed that for export (RHD) models. In addition to the U.K. exports, it could also have been imported into Australia at some point in the past- at one time not too long ago all LHD vehicles brought into OZ were required to be converted to RHD.
1689612859507.png

Heck, it could be a U.S. rural postal delivery car! :lol: Express Mail!

-
Back