Rare 1 of 1 Dart hits the streets of LA !!!!!!

-
Some people just eff cars up, I saw a guy paint a 68 Olds Cutlass with a paint roller and install plastic 'chrome" hubcaps from Pep Boys. He uesd to "polis" the car and the hubcaps everyday. he thought it was so cool :)

Some people just eff cars up, I saw a guy paint a 68 Olds Cutlass with a paint roller and install plastic 'chrome" hubcaps from Pep Boys. He uesd to "polis" the car and the hubcaps everyday. he thought it was so cool :)

Well, it gave him joy, and that is important in life. :)

Well, it gave him joy, and that is important in life. :)
I suppose you are right, it was a buddy of mines dad. Looking back, he was poor or broke or both, and painting that car with a roller was all he could do. It was a cool car a 68 two door Cutlass with a 350. I would have took it. :)

Bill Shrewsbury! We were at OCIR one Saturday night when Wild Bill was there. I think it was his 70-72 vintage LA Dart. He made the first half of his pass down the track, on the rear wheels of course. Plan was to turn it around and do the same thing back to the starting line. We waited and waited and waited, Then the safety crew heads toward the big end in a hurry. Wild Bill was ok, the LA Dart, not so much. Upside down in the sand pit is what I recall.

-
Back