[WANTED] Rare 1965 slant 6, 225 c.i. police car trans & adapter plate

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
You will also find them in Dodge trucks of the early to mid 60's.

And A100 vans up through about 67. Early A Bodies never used the adapter as they used 904s, not 727s

I know you are looking for the slant to 727 cast iron adapter. It might be easier to locate a slant-specific 727 used after 68 or so and definitely found in taxis, non-pursuit cop cars etc that needed the HD 727. My buddy had one and neglected to tell me he had it. He sent it to the recycler! I actually have an adapter and will use it in my slant-equipped 87 D100 when I convert the transmission to a 518 OD.
IMG_7060.JPG

I know you are looking for the slant to 727 cast iron adapter. It might be easier to locate a slant-specific 727 used after 68 or so and definitely found in taxis, non-pursuit cop cars etc that needed the HD 727. My buddy had one and neglected to tell me he had it. He sent it to the recycler! I actually have an adapter and will use it in my slant-equipped 87 D100 when I convert the transmission to a 518 OD.View attachment 1715035955
Darn! I can't believe the adapter went to the recycler. That's criminal. I'll take your advise when I can afford it. Thanks. jeffrey356

Darn! I can't believe the adapter went to the recycler. That's criminal. I'll take your advise when I can afford it. Thanks. jeffrey356

He didn't have an adapter; he had a slant 727 transmission and took it to the recycler. The pictured adapter is mine. Sorry for the confusion!

^^^^^^YES I too found the early to mid to 70's Dodge vans that had slant specific 727 tranny's. It's been a while,, but they were at the pic a part yard. Check around ,, maybe you'll get lucky..

^^^^^^YES I too found the early to mid to 70's Dodge vans that had slant specific 727 tranny's. It's been a while,, but they were at the pic a part yard. Check around ,, maybe you'll get lucky..
i have a slant 6 727 for sale with convertor

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back