Rare 1971 Demons.

-
Man I like that! The black and white stripe is the way to go. Now to decide on white top with white interior or black top with black interior

Rare 1971 Demons.

^^^Click me.

@66Dartdriver....really?

I go hunting for ages to find that pic (which is clearly the best one in the thread), and you goose me because you don't have a sense of humor??

72bluNblu, thanks for pointing out that upper chrome trim. Think I'll have to track some down for my car!

Exactly!!! I like the '71

But it DOES have the pretty darn rare upper door and quarter window trim as well as the drip rail trim. Works very well on a black car. Which is why I bought some for mine. :D

This option seems to have been standard on the swiss-made 72 Demons, but they were only 96....

dodgedemon197tbs1i0k3oq.jpg

DSC09303.jpg

I'm not sure if anybody makes or sells side molding similar to the original. My 1970 Duster 340 is a stripe delete car and the molding was removed prior to my brother purchasing it. I wrestle with the idea of ringing it back to 100% original or applying the black side stripes.

Mmmm TX9. Exactly what I'm doing on my "demon". Black with flat black stripes. I may even do my Challenger opposite, satin black paint with gloss T/A stripes. And its an original Petty Blue car too. Currently B5 from a previous owner, but most of that has peeled off anyway.

both of those cars are gonna look AWESOME!!! Especially the challenger if you do it like that!!

-
Back