RARE 340 wedge car???

-
sanford fl was my second guess! hwy 17 sounded like something to me in nc.....these were the only 2 sanfords i could find anyway.

these dealers are the closest to where the jim lusk dealer would have been. i figure it is one of these 2 dealers that either took its place, or jim lusk moved to one of these locations later on and then got bought out by one of these.

1Metro Chrysler Plymouth Jeep
Debary, FL

386-668-7535

5.75 miles away

2Hurley Chrysler Plymouth
2173 S Woodland Blvd, Deland, FL

386-736-3000

12.85 miles away
you could try to call one of these dealers and see if there is an older guy there and maybe they can tell you what you need to know.

on my fender tag the interior says L6XV ive been looking around a couple days the only interior code 4 hemi orange i could find was H6XV anyone know about that and wut is the deal with the tag with "10" on it that is with the fender tag thanks

on my fender tag the interior says L6XV ive been looking around a couple days the only interior code 4 hemi orange i could find was H6XV anyone know about that and wut is the deal with the tag with "10" on it that is with the fender tag thanks

L6XV is the Low grade/trim interior
H6XV is the high grade/trim interior

Both in black/orange

The H and L designate the trim level.

The other tag is an inspection tag as the car travelled down the assembly line.

Yes! Oh that'snice! Glad to see it safe and sound. Am really looking forward to following this one through its restoration. Good times ahead!

Grant

ya i'll try to post pics frm its restoration just got back frm pulling all the interior it already had one buildsheet excellant condition so i was pulling the front seats and i unscrewed the plastic backs hoping to find another buildsheet but no dice so on the passenger side i fliped it over to put the seat track screws back on it "so i know were there at later on" and there it was the 2nd buildsheet but only about half of it so now its a 1 1/2 buildsheet car

Awesome find!!! Good luck with it and keep us posted on the progress....

hey anyone have the 2004 october issue if mopar collector guide MCG that features a 3-speed 340 duster that they wanna get rid of,, thanks

What exactly are you looking for in the issue Ryan?
I'm sure I have it here tucked away in a box, as I religiously bought the issues as they came out, still have them.
I do not want to part with it, but will certainly scan and forward you any article you might need.

ok that would be great its 2004 october issue on the front bottom of it there is a black duster that says 3-speed duster 340 i heard they did a 3 or 5 page article in it somewhere thats what i wanted to read about thank you, ryan

Give me a bit Ryan, it'll take me a while to dig it out.
The wife stuffed all my magazines and manuals in boxes, in no specific order, and stashed them in the addic, at least the boxes are marked "car books", that'll help narrow the search down.

anyone know exactly what color the hoods were on this 340 duster im guessing 99 flat black not sure and did they clear coat it or not also the drip rail how does that come off with dinging it up is it pressure clips not to sure one more anyone have a painted drivers side remote rally mirror for a duster thank you , ryan

The hood should be organisol black. Its laquer I believe.
The hood should be organisol black. Its laquer I believe
*Correct* the hood is organisol, they don't make it any more, but there alot of threads on the www.moparts.com sight on different formulas, etc.

my dad has a NM 71 340-3spd factory v24 WHITE car...

the 4 spd option was only $25 more the the 3spd, that being why its rare, cause for $25 no one would cheap out over the 4spd./

ryan my demon came from plant city fla. was 1 owner i had a copy of the o/e title before they changed it. in to my name.ive seen 3sp dusters but had allways thought they were changed guess i was wrong. nice ride.

how did/is this guy making out with this car. haven,t seen a resto thread on it. anyone know him?

Hello, I have a 71 duster 340 V-24 car that I'm about to start restoration on it's orange with orange interior. Any advice. Or do you have any production info? Thanks

-
Back