-
Status
Not open for further replies.

acmegirl

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
FACTORY 4-SPEED ’68 DODGE DART GT PROJECT CAR with rebuilt 833 4-speed. You don’t find many reasonably priced ’68 Dart project cars anymore, and even fewer that were factory 4-speed on the floor. The body is in good condition except for the lower quarters which are rusted. Patch panels would cure the problem. It was factory undercoated, so there is no rust on the underbody – floorpans, trunk, frame rails, etc. are all in good shape with no major rust. There is surface rust where the vinyl top was, and also some surface rust on the hood and trunk.The windshield needs to be replaced, but the rest of the glass is excellent. The door panels are all good. All the seats need to be redone and the dash pad is badly cracked. The speedometer is in good shape but needs to be re-installed. They were going to put in modern gauges but ran out of money first (thank god!). Needs new carpet. The original interior was white with black accents. The car originally had front bucket seats - I don't know if the ones in there now are the original or not. Considering their condition...they probably are...but you guys would know that better than I would. Some of the exterior trim is missing – previous owners took it off for the resto project and then lost it. However, it can be found pretty easily here, on ebay or through Year One, etc. The car was a daily driver until 2001 when the owners took it off the road to restore it. They took out the factory 273, and replaced it with a beefy 360 with numerous performance parts including an Edelbrock intake and Hooker headers. They ran out of money at the carbuerator. The car then sat in storage until we bought it in 2005, intending to restore it. Unfortunately, we never got around to the project either and would like to see it go to a good home where it can realize its potential. Car comes with a nice 833 4-speed tranny that is ready to be installed. Don’t miss out on this one….you’ll be kicking yourself if you do. Asking $2500 OBO. The car is located in northern Nevada. I could deliver for a reasonable fee to the west or midwest, or you could arrange your own shipping. PM me here, Thanks!

dside.jpg

engine.jpg

front.jpg

frontseat.jpg

parts and bseat.jpg

pside.jpg

rear.jpg

tag.jpg

Those seats must be out of a late b or ebody. Nice starter project

Thank you...and thanks again for your help in validating the car's existence!

That's all the better my camera can do, but I did find a fender tag decoder and ran it thru. Thanks for the offer tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back