Rare Mr. Norm’s Art Work

-

Ddaddy

I'm changing the World... one pixel at a time!
Reaction score
i was hunting around for images today and came across a rare piece of Mr. Norm’s art work. It appears to be the top part of a calendar.

Since It was badly faded and worn, and I could not locate any good examples of it, I decided to recreate it in my own style. I just thought I would share. :)

What I found...

888A8DFC-4CA0-4263-82C2-9CE0EF99B75B.jpeg

What I created...

4640451E-51C0-4D58-BCD7-BFF13514C244.jpeg

That's pretty cool! Are you on Facebook? I have Mr Norm on Facebook and he's on and responds pretty regularly. Hes a cool old dude.

That's pretty cool! Are you on Facebook? I have Mr Norm on Facebook and he's on and responds pretty regularly. Hes a cool old dude.
Nah, I don’t do Facebook. If you’d like to share the image with him, have at it.

We got burned by Facebook about 14 years ago with breach of personal information and I won’t use them ever again. Call me stubborn.

Nah, I don’t do Facebook. If you’d like to share the image with him, have at it.

We got burned by Facebook about 14 years ago with breach of personal information and I won’t use them ever again. Call me stubborn.

I understand completely. I've always said the only reason that happened to us is because we don't have anything worth stealing. lol

-
Back