Rat Rod Al is one hell of a guy

-

Dana67Dart

The parts you don't add don't cause you no trouble
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I bought numerous $5.00 lots from Al recently.

In a pm I mentioned that it was like Christmas. I forget I ordered stuff, it comes I the mail, and opening it is so exciting,

What's inside???

Al sent me the stuff I ordered.....

15869916034363722213871699198210.jpg

It is so we'll wrapped I hate to open it!

Thanks Al you made my day!

don't unwrap it, give it to the missus and have her put it under the tree for you next Christmas

I have to agree... His garage sales are great! I been doing a lot of shopping and some stocking up/hoarding. Kinda screwed me up as he changed his avatar tho, I kinda thought maybe I was looking at parts for sale from someone else.

One man's garage gets cleaned out... One man's garage gets fuller!

Still smiling! :thankyou:

I second that! Al is one of the good guys on this board. His garage sale lots are great! Very easy to deal with to boot! 65'

Hey, thanks guys for all the kind words and feedback . I am finished with my project for the most part, and got all this at a really good deal . So I'm just passing it on to people that need it for their project. Stay safe and thank all of you for buying all my junk !

I bought most of Al's body bolts and clip nuts. Worked out great since I needed all that stuff for reassembly on my sons car. It came as a half stripped out shell. Al your awesome!!

-
Back