rattle can 1968 dart gt

-
In Calif? TRY products of TCP Global there.

TCP doesn't carry it. Here's what most of the websites say about it.

"Quart and gallon sizes are not VOC regulation compliant. We cannot ship these products to California, Delaware, Maryland or Canada. 12-oz Aerosol can is VOC regulation compliant and can be shipped by ground shipping methods to these locations."

TCP Global is in Calif. I have used their classic car paints, told it is old PPG formulars, because it is lower VOC as the isocynanides F**** me up .
Here is what I seem to find with an aerosol. The more solids there are in it, the better it works. Also, what makes a enamel or urethane shine is the gloss hardner. I bet there is no way to incorporate hardner in the aerosol.
I have seen small spray cans that can be aired up and basically makes a small spray gun, you could mix real paint and no doubt it would need an air supply from some where. Just thought. Every garage should have se sort of air compressor even if a little 5 gal job.

now that I have some rattle can experience I discovered Tremclad semi gloss is the way to go. doing up a 1979 trans am right now

IMG_0918.JPG

IMG_0991.JPG

now that I have some rattle can experience I discovered Tremclad semi gloss is the way to go. doing up a 1979 trans am right now

View attachment 1715315228

View attachment 1715315240
Kinda hard for me to see spray can paint on nice cars even GM cars. Been a body man painter all my life so spray cans on the exterior of a car is a no no in my book BUT what the heck the car is on the road and being enjoyed and even me knowing the difference in paint quality on a car would still like your car. You did good.

Kinda hard for me to see spray can paint on nice cars even GM cars. Been a body man painter all my life so spray cans on the exterior of a car is a no no in my book BUT what the heck the car is on the road and being enjoyed and even me knowing the difference in paint quality on a car would still like your car. You did good.
i was injured in an off work accident years ago and surviving on old age pension. wish i could afford a guy like you Fred but i can't. so i make due with what i can.

Your dart looks Great!
I'm very tempted to try hot rod black or tremclad semi gloss black on my current project...looks like a nice worry free hot rod.

i was injured in an off work accident years ago and surviving on old age pension. wish i could afford a guy like you Fred but i can't. so i make due with what i can.
You do the best you can junkyard jac that's all any of us can do.
If I lived closer I would help you for free always need another Mopar friend.

Your dart looks Great!
I'm very tempted to try hot rod black or tremclad semi gloss black on my current project...looks like a nice worry free hot rod.
Not sure if you know but they make a spray able plastic coating that you can put on your car and will last a long time and when you want to change it you can peel it off.
I here it's real cheap for a gallon.

-
Back