Rb headers

-

A/MP

Reaction score
I have a '67 Dart w/6. I also have a 440 to replace it. The engine build should get about 400-475HP. I've seen some real plumbing nightmares with headers in these Darts. What's the best header or factory exhaust manifold for this combo. This car will see many street miles and about 10 days at the track each year. The tranny, converter , rear and suspension will reflect goals of 11.50-12.00 in the 1/4. Thanks

I have Schumacher Tri-ys and they are a very good street header. They can be installed with the engine in place, have excellent clearance, and don't capture the starter.

I have Schumacher Tri-ys and they are a very good street header. They can be installed with the engine in place, have excellent clearance, and don't capture the starter.

True, True I forgot about those. May give up some HP but save your sanity over the TTI's or Fenderwell.

Would the fenderwell headers restrict the turning of the front wheels with a E-F 78 X 15 tire?

I have a '67 Dart w/6. I also have a 440 to replace it. The engine build should get about 400-475HP. I've seen some real plumbing nightmares with headers in these Darts. What's the best header or factory exhaust manifold for this combo. This car will see many street miles and about 10 days at the track each year. The tranny, converter , rear and suspension will reflect goals of 11.50-12.00 in the 1/4. Thanks

The schumachers will let you run down to 11.50s. I run 11.60s right now with them.

-
Back