Re I tank electric fuel pump

-

George L

Reaction score
Anyone know of a direct replacement electric pump for an 74 space Duster fuel tank
Not for EFI

if not will the tank pictured fit in a 74 space duster without cutting the trunk floor to accommodate the fuel lines etc

80FDF7C2-248C-4213-BE0B-B85BC1068B1A.jpeg

If you are looking for replacement fuel tanks and / or in tank fuel pumps check with Tanks Inc.
They have good stuff, Walbro pumps ….

The Holley is internally regulated, but his one can be externally regulated to any pressure you want, and has a return port which the Holley does not.
Listed for E bodies, but fits and works fine in an A body tank. I run one.
Product (spectrapremium.com)

The Holley is internally regulated, but his one can be externally regulated to any pressure you want, and has a return port which the Holley does not.
This set up will probably rid any mopar of vapor lock issues or fuel boil due to ethanol.

Question , will this pump fit in a stock tank for a A body , as in there listings they dont show any a-body's
they show all challenger and cuda tanks

stupid question ,
Are you running carberated engine
spectra says that there pump can not be regulated down to that low of pressure , and that that pump on that tank wont work on inclines

which i dont really understand having a return line
I ran it with a carb and a regulator for a while before switching to efi. No issues, so I don't know why they would say that.
But, that's hot rodding- you use what you can get and make it work.

-
Back