re-mouunting dealer air

-

lildemonkid

Reaction score
ok. the challenge begins..... when i bought my 68 dart. it still had the dealer air unit under the dash and i pulled the compressor and lines and condenser from another car the previous owner had transferred the parts into. i was 13 mind you when i bought this car. i removed the under dash unit from the car and stashed it away for a later day to put that system back in the car. well..... today is that day. i was hoping i could get some pictures, diagrams, or any other info anybody has on these units so i can peice mine back together. i want to stay with the original parts and i want to just repair it because the car is mostly original as it is anyways. my car is a /6 so please!!!!!!! lend me your minds!!!! mwhahahahah! :cheers: sorry. got a little carried away.

Are you needing pics of under the hood, inside car or both? Was it factory air or a knee knocker?

I could use some pics of how the lines are run and mine is a knee knocker. Still searching for key components but all the info I can get will help!

-
Back