RE: Zombie Stump

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Well, is it dead or alive? This thread just kinda drizzled off...... :?

yeah, what ever happened? i was interested in it, but i got tired of trying to catch up on the 5 or so pages...

HAHA :bounce: Thanks for the reply,well shes still just sittin there its been hoter then hell down here,i just got back from a long weekend of 4 wheelin :cheers: what a blast that was :cheers: anyways i got my new bearings for the gear drive,im i ordered my fuel cell from summit,i still need to order a new pump,reg,lines,fittings,and all that crap :scratch: i also need to go an get some intake and header gaskets, i found a water pump,and timing chain cover gasket in my room :thumleft: other then that shes all ready to go,this week my mom and my sister are going to my G mothers house for the week so me and my dad are home with no bicthing hes gonna take a few days off to help me out with the zombie,and my moms Cornet,i also need to go and talk to my tire guy and get some new meats for the rear,i still dont know what im gonna do with the front i hav one good centerline thats on her now but the other hads a ding in it for my dad,when he was a kid rail road jumpin,i think thats what old guys did when they where young :scratch: :mrgreen: ya other then all that she good,and she looks great sitting in my drive way :afro: MIKE

-
Back