Read a great quote the other day

-

DodgeLad

Skipped the Light Fandango
Reaction score
This one stuck with me. Likely a lot of you have seen it. Not sure who wrote it.

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is mystery and today is a gift; that's why they call it the present."

This one stuck with me. Likely a lot of you have seen it. Not sure who wrote it.

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is mystery and today is a gift; that's why they call it the present."

My father, 82, says that all the time. It's a keeper.

One of my all time favorite cookies, “You have an interesting past ahead of you".

today is a gift; that's why they call it the present."

My wife went on a "quotes on signs" kick a couple of years ago and our house was filled with all this inspirational wall decorations. This one was hanging in her bathroom, LOL.

I joked with her that I was going to make an inspirational sign company for guys so they could decorate their man spaces. "Don't be a pussy", "Hold my beer", ....."A busted knuckle is a beauty mark"

My wife went on a "quotes on signs" kick a couple of years ago and our house was filled with all this inspirational wall decorations. This one was hanging in her bathroom, LOL.

I joked with her that I was going to make an inspirational sign company for guys so they could decorate their man spaces. "Don't be a pussy", "Hold my beer", ....."A busted knuckle is a beauty mark"

we got a friend who is like this

the sign in her bathroom says "wash your hands and say your prayers, cause germs and Jesus are everywhere"

-
Back