Reading up on the 2015 Dart GT.

-

f8green

Dodge Dart Nut
Reaction score
:coffee2:
I'm reading a little bit about the 2015 Dart GT. Next year around this time, 8/20/2016, I will have to get a new car probably. I went to the local dealer, and looking at the Dart GT (2015) I realized that I really do like it's looks.
For anyone that knows me, I had the 1970 Dodge Dart GT that started it all for the registry and Bruce Budbill was my husband. I don't know anything about any other car. Damn I miss it too.
But, this year coming, I want to learn a little about the new car. Anyone have any suggestions, forums or such concerning anything to do with this car, please let me know. I'm a babe in the woods here about new vehicles.
Thanks!
Melanie Reasor
:D

Seen they are going to make an SRT4 Dart

Don't know if they will offer the same upgrades as the Neon, but might make a quick cool little car

What I thought was the dart started out as economy car turned muscle car, will it repeat itself?

If they do offer the srt model it's been and yes they are and no they arent, hopefully they turbo 2.4L again or come out with a 3.0L turbo for that car would be great. The current motors 1.8L turbo and n/a 2.4 both make the same power and gas mileage. Well if Mopar doesn't make add ons there's a huge aftermarket that would love to see what they can do better, just hope they make the block a little better, stronger. Nothing against the 2.4 that came in the older ones they handled quite a bit of power.

-
Back