Ready for break-in

-

Chameleon

Dart Conissuer
Reaction score
After almost three years in the garage and two years since the engine was built, I'm ready for break-in. The block is a 70-440, Stealth heads, Comps .544 hyd roller, lifters, 1.6 Gold Cranes,Smith Bros pushrods, PJ gear drive, forged I beams,KB 10:1's,forged crank, assembly is lightened and balanced, all ARP hardware,TTI 2",Quick-fuel carb, March serpentine conversion, Aeromotive A2000 pump/filter and SS regulator,15 gallon cell, all -8an braided lines,trunk mounted battery/cut-off switch, MSD dizzy/coil,MSD6AL, 3200 stall and 3:91's.

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

Been hoping you would post about the convertible when you got ready to fire it off. Be sure to get us a video if possible.

Well its broke in! Was not able to get a video yet, but will try to get a camcorder this week sometime. I still have to connect the shifter cable,driveshaft, bleed the brakes and connect the kick-down linkage at the carb.

Probably need to weld in the baffles in the header mufflers I used. They are the car chemistry 10" x3.5" turndowns and them puppies are LOUD!

uh oh, sounds like the lady friend doesn't like that thing being started!!! "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Haha. Very nice. What duration is the cam? Any other pictures of the car?

Very nice, love the color combo with the rag top. It's a favorite of mine! Too bad I already have Hemi orange and a hard top.

-
Back