Ready for spring

-

66dartman

Reaction score
Tired of winter and it ain't even got here yet. 2 below this morning, takes an hour just to get the garage up to 50 degrees with the heater. Forcast says more of the same for a week. C'mon spring!!!

Get yourself another heater and injoy the winter,
I just wish I had a shop here at my new house location.
I will have to wait till next spring to bild it.
66dartman I totaly understand .COME ON SPRING!!!!! ](*,)

I hate winter, thank god its 60 degress here today. I dont think its been below 30 yet.

Just wait Adam...it's on the way.....been 60+ here in Ohio since Thanksgiving and that's gone now today....here comes the 30's with rain-sleet-snow mix for the weekend.......yeah

66dartman said:
Tired of winter and it ain't even got here yet. 2 below this morning, takes an hour just to get the garage up to 50 degrees with the heater. Forcast says more of the same for a week. C'mon spring!!!

I know what you mean dartman! I've got a 40,000 btu propane heater and it takes forever to make the garage tolerable (40F +). At least propane is still $15.99 for 20 gal exchange. The garage isn't insulated because I rent, but it's getting tempting since I already rewired it.

2 degrees here at 7am this morning. Yesterday we got about 8" of the white stuff.
I was hoping to drive my dart in the local christmas parade on saturday. If the snow isn't off the streets by saturday evening I guess I'll have to use my truck..

I'm ready for spring !

we still have 65=70 here in SE PA. It gives me time to get some late fall cruisin in. It REALLY likes the cold air in the morning... as long as theres no salt rain or snow I'll Have it out. Heatercore was the first thing I replaced when I started the interior. now I need a blower get the air moving :toothy7:

It's about 25 degrees above normal right now for this time of year. Today was beautiful as we were above 70 degrees ! But it's coming....rain, cold, and generally gloomy weather. I hate the winter months...

But on the brighter side, now that my car is totally shredded I can drag the smaller chunks into the house to clean them up...:thumbup:

Got about 8" of the white stuff last night and had zero visibility driving home in it. Got down to about 15.... Was able to put a small elect heater inside the 75 Duster and get it warm enough for a coat of primer on the roof. My Intrepid is getting jealous of the garage space!

66dartman said:
hey Ramcharger, where you at? I'm in extreme SW Denver by Kipling/Quincy.

I'm by Downing & Hampden, and my girlfriend is by Kipling and Stanford, right in your neck of the woods! :toothy7:

Snowing again here in Colorado. Won't stop me from working on the project though, just gonna dress warmer (I have a whole dresser full of "garage" clothes), get a big mug of coffee :drinkers: and fire up the heater. Cold be d****d, I'm gonna get this sucker done! :thumbup:

man its been 80's here in Florida....*sigh..no.no not really :)

Steve

-
Back