rear axle spring perch flip

-
ok my correction the rear tires on the car right now are 205 65 15 i just tried the fliping and it way to high i firgured it would be but i just wanted to try it, the car to me doesnt sit any high with the new spring the main thing that i want is to put a good size tire under the car and not have any rubbing problems could some one post a pic of a swinger with 002 and 003 that would be great

This is an important question. This will help us determine if you have SS springs or not.
Does the right (passenger side) sit higher than the left (driver side) in the rear ?
Or does the rear sit level ?

yes it does a little now the springs i have are not oo2 -oo3 they are the 863-864 the 2800 lbs spring were the others are 3000-3200

yes it does a little now the springs i have are not oo2 -oo3 they are the 863-864 the 2800 lbs spring were the others are 3000-3200

Ok..That makes sense. Every 002-003 car I have seen sits way high in the rear. With the "Stink Bug" look.

I dont know,call me crazy...I think it looks good.I'd run them.

Just wondering if the Is the engine installed? Meaning stance will change. BTW looks ok to me.

If you want bigger meats under the rear, consider adding a spacer in front of the front rear leaf hangers. I added a 1/2" in front of mine (a Duster) and it centered the rear axle pretty well in the wheel housing.
C

-
Back