REAR BRAKES

-
Mike,
It is all here at Chryslers @ Carlisle !!!! H 106 - H 108 , right next to the real bathrooms, four (4) aisles down from the center of the food court —- directly straight out from the center of the giant “ Carlisle “ sign atop the food court….
Aisle A/ B , 2nd Aisle C / D , 3rd Aisle E / F ,
4th Aisle G / H —- me —- H 106 - H 108….

I have your Rear 10 “ x 1 3/4 “ Small Bolt Pattern 5 x 4 Brake Drums *** Brand New *** , Rear *** O.E.M. ***
MOPAR *** N.O.S. *** Asbestos *** Brake Shoes —- 50 times better than this new fangled Chineseum garbage …
The softest, smooooothest braking system known to mankind , and they do not rip up these brake drums to smithereens…., I have the brake hardware —- combi kits, adjuster kits left & right, and the e bar springs…. I also have wheel cylinders , if you need or want….

Happy birthday !!!!

I also have absolutely everything for the front also, whether you are the Front *** Kelsey - Hayes *** DISC *** or Four (4) Wheel Drum !!!!

And a whooooooole lot more !!!

And, I am here at Chryslers @ Carlisle already …..

Yours, Craig….

Mike,
It is all here at Chryslers @ Carlisle !!!! H 106 - H 108 , right next to the real bathrooms, four (4) aisles down from the center of the food court —- directly straight out from the center of the giant “ Carlisle “ sign atop the food court….
Aisle A/ B , 2nd Aisle C / D , 3rd Aisle E / F ,
4th Aisle G / H —- me —- H 106 - H 108….

I have your Rear 10 “ x 1 3/4 “ Small Bolt Pattern 5 x 4 Brake Drums *** Brand New *** , Rear *** O.E.M. ***
MOPAR *** N.O.S. *** Asbestos *** Brake Shoes —- 50 times better than this new fangled Chineseum garbage …
The softest, smooooothest braking system known to mankind , and they do not rip up these brake drums to smithereens…., I have the brake hardware —- combi kits, adjuster kits left & right, and the e bar springs…. I also have wheel cylinders , if you need or want….

Happy birthday !!!!

I also have absolutely everything for the front also, whether you are the Front *** Kelsey - Hayes *** DISC *** or Four (4) Wheel Drum !!!!

And a whooooooole lot more !!!

And, I am here at Chryslers @ Carlisle already …..

Yours, Craig….
I'll look for you Thursday

Mike,
I put together a quickie Invoice for you… we’ll go over everything tomorrow @ H 107 - H 108…..

7:00 P.M. —- time to go get breakfast and to the supermarket….

Craig ……

-
Back