Status
Not open for further replies.

2 Darts

A-body Addicted
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Want to find a serviceable pair of the brackets that locate the ends of back bumper of a 72 Demon. This is not a concours restoration, so a 71 Demon bracket is OK. Don't know if 70-72 Duster is the same part number. PM me with price to door in 75204. Thanks.

I just finished research. The same bracket was used on the 70-72 Valiant/Duster (except Scamp) as well as the 71-72 Demon. PN 2768 606 7

02/04/2015 - Got 'em coming this way. Thanks, all.

Is a '73 Dart Sport/Duster the same? I may have at least one set, just gotta find them and confirm the year or interchangability.

Yeah they are all the same 70-76.

In late 73 early 74 they went to the shock absorber bumpers and would then be different.
I have a set of the 70-72 end brackets for $25 shipped or all 4 rear brackets for $45 shipped.

Is a '73 Dart Sport/Duster the same? I may have at least one set, just gotta find them and confirm the year or interchangability.

Got a set coming my way already. Thanks.

I checked the 73 parts list I have. Lo and behold, the 73 fastbacks and the 73 Valiant sedan use the same bracket. This is nice to know info on cross-fits for anyone looking to buy or sell.

IF any one still needs a set ive got 70, 71, 72 and 73 brackets. Dusters, Dart sports and dart swingers. PM me if interested.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back