-
Status
Not open for further replies.

KP

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a set of the rubber blocks that go on top of each side of the rear bumper between the bumper and the rear tail light bumper panel.

You must have a 74 or 75 A-Body. Good luck as the UV rays turn them to chalk and dust. I will keep my eyes open for you.

On a 1970 Duster there is a rubber bumper that goes between the tail light panel and the rear bumper.Is that the bumper you are in need of?

On a 1970 Duster there is a rubber bumper that goes between the tail light panel and the rear bumper.Is that the bumper you are in need of?

Yes that is what is am looking for. As you can see avatar of my Duster is a 1971.

I have been looking for that same part.No one makes that part!I am going to male my own.What you need to locate is some who sells rubber products and purchase a rubber strip 3/8 thick by 2 1/4 wide.I may have enough to do two sets.I am not sure how they are going to turn out but I think I should be able to come close.Once they are on the car I don't think you will notice the difference from the original.Hope this helps and if I can be of further assistance let me know.

i have a set on a 74 dart sport that i am scrapping, if your interested ill sell em for $20 plus shipping

heres a pic of the *** of the car, ill try n find another one here real quick

Picture142.jpg

I am looking for a set of the rubber blocks that go on top of each side of the rear bumper between the bumper and the rear tail light bumper panel.
hey. i think i have an idea u could try workin with . i had a 1/2 inch carb spacer come off a 750 Carter and i think its the same material as whats wedged in between them too. if u could buy one or get one and cut it to fit i think that would work. there pretty heavy duty. its black rubber. but like rock solid

....if you can find some of the rubber floor matt that goes in front of your work bench. Home depot sells those square matts that go together like a puzzle and they are about the right thickness. Do you have a pattern? If not i can send you one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back