Rear bumper

-

Valiant72

Reaction score
At the Portland Swap Meet Friday I had a chance to buy a re-chromed bumper for a 73 Dart. I passed on it because I didn't know if it would fit my 72 Valiant. I've been looking at some pics on ebay and it looks like I passed up a good deal. Does anyone know if they interchange? We went to the swap meet at PIR Saturday and it was great. It had some Mopar stuff finally.

The best way to find deals on mopars stuff in Port. is to check out the chevy booths.
They quite often have no clue what the part is and sell it cheap. ex... six pac carbs
for 30.00 ,rallye wheels for 25.00 etc... This may have changed a bit now that they have figured out that Mopars are worth a lot more than chevys ( I'll bet a lot of chevy
guys are going thru therepy after seeing the auction results of the last few years)

Might have one that will work on you Valiant. That is if Darts are the same. I believe we stil have one off a 72 Dart. And we are located in Creswell, so you would be able to come down and look at it.

If you stilling need one let me know, I have one from a 72. It's not show but is good for a daily driver, a couple of minor dents and chrome isn't the best plus no tail lights.

Bob
[email protected]

Is your 72 Valiant a Scamp? If so, the 73 Swinger rear bumper will fit, but the taillights are incorrect and won't interchange. If you have a sedan then I think the bumpers are the same.

72 scamp bumper looks just like a 70 dart bumper but the lense is a little different. 73 is different and 72 dart is also diff.

-
Back