Rear drum brake hardware

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a complete set of 10" hardware on backing plates for a 7.25. I even have a set of drums (one finned and one not) that I could send with it as well. Send me a PM and let me know what you'd be willing to pay. I can send you some pictures too as well. They're already off of the axle so I could get 'em out quickly.

These are the small bolt narrow 10" brakes.

I shopped around for a lot of my parts only to find out that a lot of them are available from NAPA.
You would be suprised what you can get .
Also you could try National Moparts out of Beaverton Ont.
Ask for Scott at 1-888-652-7464

Got my brake hardware from NAPA, A "maxi pack" includes the hold down and return springs. 1 pack will do 1 complete axle. The adjusters and cable are sold separately. (Some assembly required HaHa)

They had left hand and right hand adjusters, all available same day.

Check out napaonline.com for their parts.

92270 is the NAPA part number for the E-cable ends that go between the frame tab and into the backing plate.

These were $37.82 each after tax. (I ordered both but only one was in stock and snatched that one right away while they ordered the other from Montreal as there were no more in Ottawa... they said it was the last one in Montreal too!)

Napa even had the spreader plate last time I was looking at brake parts in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back