-
Status
Not open for further replies.

polar225

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hey guys i have a 1969 dart and need a rear end with bolt pattern 5x4.5 and also a front clip with power/disc brakes with the same bolt pattern thanks

the 5x4.5 was only available stock on 73-76 abodys dart,duster,scamp ,valiant front and rear & thats with the 8.25 rear which is just fine up to 350hp (probably more). your best bet would be to find a donor car so you dont get nickel & dimed buying a piece at a time , look up posts by crackedback on here , he is in cali & always has stuff for sale on here , there is also some good tech info on the moparts tech index in regards to this swap & also checkout doctordiff as well , he is very helpful & sells everything youd need brand new. does your car already have a 8.75 rear?

thank you. yes it does and i am looking for one of those right now just cant find one. ill look him up. my car has a slant 6 which im going to super charger it so i dont know how much hp it will be putting out, hence why i need the power disc brakes :-D thank you for the info

I have a 7.25 with that bolt pattern 150.00 quite a ways from you. Im in ohio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back