Not open for further replies.

Elmer-FN-Fudd

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
looking for just part of a rear floor pan that is under the back seat. See picture

rear floor pan marked with bad section.jpg

the part I need is marked in the above picture.

that would work, let me know if you have it and send a picture of the piece before you cut it out so as not to waste your time. Thanks.

had a moment to take a pic of the section. good california metal!
its very solid just some surface rust

20231210_110735.jpg

if the part covered by the front floor pan is good, I'll take it. send me a PM for how much you want for it.

0hna0zfo.png

that is the area I need, hard to tell by the picture the condition of it

Portion under back seat is not pitted or rusted and still has original paint only the floor pans are pitted and rusted

what about the section that goes under the front floor pan, mine is completely rusted out, didnt know till i removed the the floor pan

rpa67.png

the area circled is the section that is rusted out on mine, that area is underneath the front floor pan and when welded together makes a boxed crossmember

I have nine dusters I'm going to be using that portion on a 71 Duster

I'm sure I have a section that is good right there I have another 73 car that should be the same style shape....

I have a good feeling you should be able to find these parts locally without having to pay shipping because there's lots of stuff in Florida that seems to be good metal

any thing would be better than what i have, if you're willing to cut it out I'll take it. PM a price and shipping to 33714

Let me see how much trouble it is cutting it out and then we'll go from there

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back