Rear Frame Rails Auto weld chassis

-

rc14

jr member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody here has used the rear frame rails that auto weld chassis has for an a body. Just thinking again it always cost when i do that to much. just wondering.

Haven't bought anything from them yet. I'm considering having them bend up the front and rear frame rails I need for my full chassis build. If you go with them, I'll be curious to hear how they are to work with. Keep us updated.

this is one reason i am thinking about it

Attachments

• Dart rear frame & Dana 005.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 319
  • Dart rear frame & Dana 006.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 330
  • Dart rear frame & Dana 007.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 311
Since they need to be replaced anyhow, go for it. Autoweld's prices seem to be pretty good. The only other place you may want to check is Art Morrison. They'll bend to your specs and "may" have specs for our cars on file. I've been meaning to call them and find out what they get for bent rails but haven't gotten around to it yet.

you gonna back half it with some stickey mickeys? it sure is the perfect candidate.

I don't want to do the hole back half thing if i don't have to. just extra wide mini tub by say 2 more inchs or so, would that be extreme mini tub or something i don't know. i started up front last night stripping down the front end and left front frame rail not looking to good either and will be even more disapointed once i media blast it i am sure. oh well its just time and money right, live and learn.

-
Back