-
Status
Not open for further replies.

superbinder

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
need a rear windshield for a 71 valiant 4 dr. I believe 69- 73 4dr glass would work. Driving distance from kansas, prefered.Shipping glass skeeres me, thanks

67-73 2 and 4dr sedan/post valiant. I have a few but not within driving distance.

I might still have one from a 73 valiant --in Wichita Ks, Lawrence

If vdart doesn't have one, have one here, willing to ship, with insurance.

Attachments

• 100_2857.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 206
  • 100_1641.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 185
I pm'd the guy my cell #--waiting to here back-- still have the glass. Lawrence

I have a rear glass from a 71 Valiant 2-door. I need to check the interchange if that would work for your car. I'm located in Tennessee.

Thanks,
David

not to nitpik is there such a thing? thought after 69 the 2 dr valiant was a duster

quote I have a rear glass from a 71 Valiant 2-door. I need to check the interchange if that would work for your car. I'm located in Tennessee.

unquote

still have glass if anyone else might need it.
located in Wichita Ks 67209

Lawrence

Sedan glass is different than hardtops and coupes. The valiant did have 3 different bodies from 70 to 73. There was the dart body with a duster front clip and the full duster body and the 4 Dr sedan from 70 to 73. I had to learn all of this back before the repop stuff came out. I have always been a sedan man for 67 to 9 cars.

I'm aware of the glass differences, all I need now is a dart back glass & I'll have all 3.
Duster/ dart sport. Have 2
Sedan style =1
Dart style= 0
Lawrence

sorry didn't read all the posts--

the mis-information in a single post can be mind boggling at times ,Lawrence

Sedan glass is different than hardtops and coupes. The valiant did have 3 different bodies from 70 to 73. There was the dart body with a duster front clip and the full duster body and the 4 Dr sedan from 70 to 73. I had to learn all of this back before the repop stuff came out. I have always been a sedan man for 67 to 9 cars.
the Dart body with a Duster front clip is a Scamp, I have a 72 im parting :coffee2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back