Rear hazard lights?

-

moparchick

Reaction score
Hi again guys!
Ya'll were such a big help with my seatbelt starter interlock system I figured I would run this by you experts. I got my custom made dash panel installed and everything seems to be working well. I have all my turn signals front and rear, my parking lights and headlights work, high beam and low beam on the headlights, reverse lights and brake lights also work no issues.
My problem now is the hazard lights. When I turn the hazards on only the front lights flash. Nothing in the rear. Anyone ever heard of this or have an idea of where to start? Am I missing something?
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 116
turn signal switch?

Probably not if the signals work like they are supposed to.
More likely a disconnect somewhere between the signal switch and the rear lights.
(like maybe at the connector in the left kick panel/floor area.) that runs down the drivers side floor to the back.

hmmm seems I just found another issue. I don't have brake lights either. the rear turn signals are working and parking lights are working just no hazard or brake lights. Thanks for the suggestions and help though

ok seems I have figured out what was wrong with the brake lights and the rear hazards. seems when I pull the hazard switch slightly toward me when I am sitting in the seat then everything works as it should.
seems my hazard switch is worn to the point it either needs replacing or just needs a good cleaning

-
Back