Rear Interior Arm Rest / Quarter Panels Between Models

-

Mopar Virgin

Reaction score
Can anyone confidently tell me if the back seat plastic interior panels with the arm rests are the same for a Gen2 1967-69 Barracuda convertible as it is for a notchback?

Last edited:
What car?
What year?
"Notch" suggests barracuda?

Did you check in the parts book?

I am 99.999% certain the the convertible 67 - 69 Dart is not the same. The back seat is not the same either.

Convert, note the armrests
Screenshot_20230206-114950.png

Non convert, note the armrests

Screenshot_20230206-114833.png

Last edited:
Did you check in the parts book?

I am 99.999% certain the the convertible 67 - 69 Dart is not the same. The back seat is not the same either.

Convert, note the armrests
View attachment 1716045227

Non convert, note the armrests

View attachment 1716045226
My bad on the orignal posting, which I just updated ... This is for a Gen2 1968 Barracuda, so the real question is whether a '67-'69 off a notchback will fit the convertible

Are you trying to put conver plastic in non convert?..

My understanding is the dart convert will fit the barracuda convert but where the dart is flat on top the barracuda is slightly curved so the trained eye will notice.

Are you trying to put conver plastic in non convert?..

My understanding is the dart convert will fit the barracuda convert but where the dart is flat on top the barracuda is slightly curved so the trained eye will notice.
Other way around. My '68 Convertible came with broken panels. Have found a '67 Notchback donor car that I'm harvesting the trunk lid from (after 3mos of searching). His panels are in great shape, hence the question. I'd hearc about the Dart ones with that small difference, but if I can fit the original form factor in, I'd prefer it.

No. Not the same. Notch panels will not fit a convertible, nor will fastback panels. Convertible only.

-
Back