Rear seat delete almost done.

-

Cope

Fusing with fire
Reaction score
I been busting my *** to get the aluminum done before the show next weekend. I'm so close but so far. At this point I just want the show over so I can start on some big ticket items, rear end, trans, front end, engine and fuel system...

I'm not sure what folks would charge to do this but I now realise just how much work it is. (A **** load!) Between framing, backing, making panels, fitting panels and climbing through the cage. It IS NOT fun...

I guess this is why I don't see it very often on "street" cars.... I went bland on the design just because I think it's more race car and because of time. I'm gonna do "Dodge" or "MOPAR" on the back panel, still up in the air on it.

Thanks for all your time and advice!

Photos not working, let's see if I can fix it.....

20170603_142940_zpsycgj90bv.jpg

20170604_140307_zpscheykctj.jpg

Backing, this way there is no gaps in the fire wall.

3D231FA8-_zpsrj9nteto.jpg

looks cool.. I was debating on making something like that.. although I don't have a cage. Might just get the rear seat reupholstered and put it back. At least I'll be able to cruise with a couple small people in the back for Hot August Nights. :thumbsup:

hah.. awesome.. and funny.. I was thinking about putting a punisher skull on my 8 3/4 :thumbsup:

-
Back