-
Status
Not open for further replies.

65wgn440

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a black or brown rear seat for a 4dr '71 Valiant within reasonable driving distance from Toledo, Ohio. Or anyone that has one that's going to be at NTR in May for Chrysler event. Thanks.

Man, if it was black or brown I would probably pay the freight ! Do you have any guesses on shipping to Toledo. I have dyed rear seats in the past, but...........Doug

The new dye colors now days, are far superior over just 10 -15 years ago. Even from a aerosol can.
clean with alcohol/solvent, and put on in light consecutive coats and Ive have had great results. And thats after having people actually sitting in seats.......

Dave

Exactly. The ones I have done lately looked great UNTIL somebody got in back. And this build is for a 17 yr old ! Maybe I just used wrong stuff. Still believe shipping would kill me.

The new dye colors now days, are far superior over just 10 -15 years ago. Even from a aerosol can.
clean with alcohol/solvent, and put on in light consecutive coats and Ive have had great results. And thats after having people actually sitting in seats.......

Dave
I did forget to add, the secret to a positive outcome is, clean,clean, clean and then clean it some more. Before you spray it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back