Rear tires are rubbing on fender!

-
The rear end of your car is too low, remedy this problem with new springs and add 1 extra leaf.
He's got lowering blocks in it, He wants it this way, the height isn't the problem.

Too low is subjective depending on what he wants or like lip roll and trim will help him lots at his height
True, but He's got 1" on the Driver's side, the rear is nowhere near centered at present. If the OP wants to push the size up from here then mods will be inevitable, but I
believe once centered He'll be good to go as is.

Does trimming and rolling require a body man?
Youtube is your friend. Just checked out a bunch of rolling fender videos. Interesting option. I’m going to see if shifting the axle is viable. If that doesn’t work, rolling. If that doesn’t work, losing the blocks.

Youtube is your friend. Just checked out a bunch of rolling fender videos. Interesting option. I’m going to see if shifting the axle is viable. If that doesn’t work, rolling. If that doesn’t work, losing the blocks.
So I would say you need to trim before you roll, the more metal you have on the lip the more stretch youre going to have to deal with as you roll it over. Also, use a heat gun (this is to make the paint more pliable so it does not crack).

-
Back