Rear U bolt ?'s

-

tnts72

Reaction score
Anyone know of a good place to find replacement U bolts? Going from a 7.25 to a Dana 60, would like to find a set of factory style replacements with the flattened section in the rounded portion of the bolt... Anyone using the Square style of U bolts??

Looking at Mancini / Ebay right now...

http://www.manciniracing.com/mancini7ubolts.html

Attachments

• 2015-10-26 10-26-34_Mopar Duster Belvedere Fury Valiant Barracuda Rear End Axle U Bolt Kit _ eBa.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 158
22.50 shipped from ESPO for 1" longer version, but they don't have the flattened section in the top... Really necessary?

Those ones in the ebag link are probably your best bet.

Although I would dig a bit more there, it seems like I saw a set for about 10 bucks less.

I have 3 of the flattened top style U bolts and nuts if they will help.

I went ahead and ordered the $22.50 set from Laura at Espo. I got the 1" longer version because I am not quite sure how these caltrac plates I am building will change things and the rear may need shimming for pinion angle once it all comes together. Little extra length may be required. I may be in touch Dartman, wouldn't mind running at least one of the flat toppers per side, although with the thick tubes on the Dana I doubt the round bolts will cause any issues.

-
Back