Status
Not open for further replies.

cannucky

The Guy With No Birthday
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Help guys someone had a 67-69 ? formula S barracuda rear valance with the rectangular cutouts for sale and I can't find the post but if it's still out there I need one for my 69 fastback - thanks

Help guys someone had a 67-69 ? formula S barracuda rear valance with the rectangular cutouts for sale and I can't find the post but if it's still out there I need one for my 69 fastback - thanks

I see them in the Laysons catalog. If you can't find the post for the one on here, look up Rick and see if they are still available. Good luck, Geof

I have had the same trouble locating a rear valance for a 70 Dart. Every used one I find is either bashed,rotten or way overpriced.

I have had the same trouble locating a rear valance for a 70 Dart. Every used one I find is either bashed,rotten or way overpriced.

I hope I get better luck then , I was surfing one day last week and saw one somewhere for 50 bucks and as we were going to cut mine this week it just occurred to me to buy it and swap then sell mine it's still good but it has the 1 round cut-out not the 2 square ones for the new tips I bought for the TTi exhaust I put on but of course now I can't find the ad -doh :angry7:

I hope I get better luck then , I was surfing one day last week and saw one somewhere for 50 bucks and as we were going to cut mine this week it just occurred to me to buy it and swap then sell mine it's still good but it has the 1 round cut-out not the 2 square ones for the new tips I bought for the TTi exhaust I put on but of course now I can't find the ad -doh :angry7:

If you can find a used dual cutout for $50.00, I will bow down to the Mopar Gods that you worship and throw myself on the mercy of their good grace and pray for 2 at that price!!! Seriously, I need to do this to my car, and when all is said and done, I will be a lot further ahead to buy one from Laysons than try to find one used at any price and try to restore it. Sometimes it pays to just buck down up front and have nice parts to just paint and put on. Good luck with your project, Geof

If you can find a used dual cutout for $50.00, I will bow down to the Mopar Gods that you worship and throw myself on the mercy of their good grace and pray for 2 at that price!!! Seriously, I need to do this to my car, and when all is said and done, I will be a lot further ahead to buy one from Laysons than try to find one used at any price and try to restore it. Sometimes it pays to just buck down up front and have nice parts to just paint and put on. Good luck with your project, Geof

thanks I'm in no hurry and I know Laysons have good parts -I'm here in the northwest eh , the piece was posted somewhere along with a bunch of other parts as a " you pay the shipping type of deal " and thought if I could find it again I would buy it but I have the tti tips on the car and it looks just fine untill I get the other priority's taken care of - that said thanks for the positive input eh

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back