Not open for further replies.

B.Ringer

ALL MOPAR
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
66 Barracuda Looking for plastic interior rear window trim af bottom of window and the body. Two pieces of trim were the top of the window and body near the two interior lights. Also two plastic covers on the wheel well on the chrome latches for the folding rear seat.

Last edited:
Does anything from a 65 Cuda cross over? I think I have some of this stuff if it does.

Does anything from a 65 Cuda cross over? I think I have some of this stuff if it does.
Yes they do. All 64-66 Barracudas have the rear window trim pieces and the fold down seat latches and covers.

For the OP, there’s an ad up here in the classifieds of a member parting out a 66.

66 Barracuda Looking for plastic interior rear window trim af bottom of window and the body. Two pieces of trim were the top of the window and body near the two interior lights. Also two plastic covers on the wheel well on the chrome latches for the folding rear seat.
check out Dutchrebuild...he is buried in 66 parts right now.

Photos of what you have or need would help.
sorry don't know how to put up pictures . It is the only plastic trim around the inside of the back window. two where the sail panels and the interior lights are ad two on the radius at the bottom of the window.

@B.Ringer I think I have your trim. Here is a photo of the straight center piece still in the car - sorry for the crappy photo, it was taken at night with a flashlight and a cell phone. :rolleyes: I have the two outside curved pieces in the shop, I just need to figure out where I put them. Is this what you're looking for? If so shoot me a PM.

20231213_213637[1].jpg

Thanks for replying ,yes that looks like them . would you possibly have the two pieces that go where the rear window is by the sail panels ?

Last edited:
Yes they do. All 64-66 Barracudas have the rear window trim pieces and the fold down seat latches and covers.

For the OP, there’s an ad up here in the classifieds of a member parting out a 66.
Thanks

Thanks for replying ,yes that looks like them . would you possibly have the two pieces that go where the rear window is by the sail panels ?

Yes, but I need to figure out where I put them. I'll go dig around in the shop tomorrow.

Well that was easier than I thought to find. Here are the corner pieces I think you want?

20231214_213333.jpg

sorry don't know how to put up pictures

@B.Ringer to post a photo just take a pic with your phone, go to the reply box and click on the "attach photos" box in the lower left corner. Click on the photo in your phone to add and then insert it wherever you want.

We are trying to help you but without a good clear idea what you need it's hard to say if anyone has your parts. I have the three pieces of plastic interior rear window trim. If you want them shoot me a PM. The corner pieces are out of the car but the center piece is still in there. The car sits outside, the days are short, weather is cold and very wet where I live. Getting the center piece out can happen in the next couple of days, it's going to be nice out. After that it's weather dependent to remove it.

Two pieces of trim were the top of the window and body near the two interior lights.

This is where a photo would help. I'm not sure what you want, but I think I have them. Do they look like this? If so I have them.

20231215_154510-2.jpg

20231215_154459.jpg

@B.Ringer to post a photo just take a pic with your phone, go to the reply box and click on the "attach photos" box in the lower left corner. Click on the photo in your phone to add and then insert it wherever you want.

We are trying to help you but without a good clear idea what you need it's hard to say if anyone has your parts. I have the three pieces of plastic interior rear window trim. If you want them shoot me a PM. The corner pieces are out of the car but the center piece is still in there. The car sits outside, the days are short, weather is cold and very wet where I live. Getting the center piece out can happen in the next couple of days, it's going to be nice out. After that it's weather dependent to remove it.

This is where a photo would help. I'm not sure what you want, but I think I have them. Do they look like this? If so I have them.

View attachment 1716178870

View attachment 1716178869

halfafish thanks for responding . yes I'm interested in the pieces under the rear window at your convenience . Still working on putting up some pictures. The other pieces I need are also plastic. They are to the right of the interior lights were the headliner meets the body near the rear window. Also looking for the plastic covers for the rear seat latches .Thanks

thanks

Besides the plastic interior trim at the bottom of the rear window, I posted some pictures of the other interior plastic trim pieces I need. Thanks for the help.

IMG_1068.jpeg

IMG_1635.jpeg

IMG_1047.jpeg

Besides the plastic interior trim at the bottom of the rear window, I posted some pictures of the other interior plastic trim pieces I need. Thanks for the help.

It took me a while to figure out what those other plastic pieces are, but I have them. Shoot me a PM, we need to get together on what you want. I have a small wish list going for you but I don't know what you want or don't want.
Well this reply got all goofy. Anyway, shoot me a PM to go over this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back