rear window louvers ?

-

pagilman

Reaction score
Hi, was wandering if anyone has ever seen an after market set of reat window louvers for an A body. Might look cool on a duster or dart sport? I have seen them on roadrunners and my (passed on buddy) CUDA DON, had a set on his AAR clone. Just wandering, thanks Walt

yes i have seen some. they were an older set. early 80's :rr: . there is a thread i did a ways back that shows them. i will look and see if i can find the thread or the pic again. new ones are supposed to be coming out again or so i was told by this guy at the mopar nats last year. nothing yet though...

here is the only pic i have of them....

the black and white pic is from an old ad. back when another company was makeing them............

DSC01239.JPG

louvers.jpg

Boy if you could find that thread i would really appreciate it. I would love to see one and maybe get one for my duster, thanks walt :sleepy2:

actually the pictures are from that thread. the status of the production is still unknown. like i said i met this guy in 2006 at the nats. he had a mr. norms car (demon) that had the factory chrysler louvers that came with the car when he bought it. the louvers were sold by chrysler back then as a dealer installed thing, not as an option. anyway these louvers were being sent to somebody to make a templet to start production on them . i do not know any more than this, except i do know that these were the real deal w/ chrysler numbers on them.

That set from the Mr. Norms car with the Chrysler part number I don't think made it into production. I'd bet someone made aftermarket louvers for the Duster Demon (as evidenced by your post above). They are hard to find. I'd like to have some, they look awesome! Doubt I'd put them on my GSS though.

gts340 said:
That set from the Mr. Norms car with the Chrysler part number I don't think made it into production. I'd bet someone made aftermarket louvers for the Duster Demon (as evidenced by your post above). They are hard to find. I'd like to have some, they look awesome! Doubt I'd put them on my GSS though.
these were the real deal. they were bought by the original owner of the car. they had the chrysler p/n still on them with the pentastar. came with paper work to show the purchase as well.....

-
Back