Status
Not open for further replies.

dschem

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hello,

I am looking for a 340 engine for my barracuda project. It does not need to be high performance but I am looking for a good rebuildable lower end with heads and brackets and pulleys (non-AC) if possible.

Let me know what you might have. I am located in the Chicago area.

Thanks

Dave

If you can't find what your looking for, I have a 340 block and j-heads, heads are complete and good,block will surely need bored, it's standard now. I have a complete 273 engine, would throw that in so you had crank and rods and all the small stuff you would need..pm me if interested...

I have a complete disassembled 340 with X heads. It was machined and partially assembled, when I had a water pipe burst over the engine so I took it apart. I am in southern Il Madison would need $2000 for it all stock but a mild cam. Would be willing to meet near Springfield.

I have a complete disassembled 340 with X heads. It was machined and partially assembled, when I had a water pipe burst over the engine so I took it apart. I am in southern Il Madison would need $2000 for it all stock but a mild cam. Would be willing to meet near Springfield.

i think it is 71 here are some pics
1208161525.jpg
1208161525a.jpg
1208161526.jpg
1208161526.jpg
1208161526a.jpg

1208161525b.jpg

Hello,

I am looking for a 340 engine for my barracuda project. It does not need to be high performance but I am looking for a good rebuildable lower end with heads and brackets and pulleys (non-AC) if possible.

Thanks

Dave

Dave I have a 340 with heads no intake, pulleys, brackets or cam shaft. Its stock bore cylinders look good with no ridge asking $800 dollers. Grand rapids mi. If interested pm me. Tom

Hello,

Thanks

Dave
Dave--I have a 1968 340 that is currently located in Chicago. I built the engine in 1975, and just honed the cylinders, so first oversize is still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back