-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deceus

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Came out of a 74 Dart with a factory sway bar. They were rebuilt with rubber bushings from a PST kit and the bumpers were replaced as well. They were sandblasted, primed and painted with semi gloss black industrial Rustoleum. I decided to go with tubular control arms from QA1 after doing all the work. A lot of work went into these I want $200 plus shipping from 22043. The paint could use some touch ups but other than that, they're ready to bolt on.

cUbEx2T.jpg

I have a set of strut rods to go with these that I will throw in or sell separately for $50. They were cleaned up and painted as well and will also come with PST Polygraphite bushings for them.

cFxNX7F.jpg

There's about 30 pounds of metal here so it's $30 to ship. I'll split that cost so the total would be $265 for the control arms, rods and rod bushings.

Still for sale, willing to deal on the price as long as it's reasonable.

Sorry for the late reply, I'm pretty sure this works with that combo. These control arms will fit and work, on any A body car from 1962 until the 1976 model year. They just go on the lower ball joints that are bolted to the bottom of the spindle. What you have at the top of that spindle shouldn't affect it at all. I'm not sure the sway bar tabs are correct though.

These are still for sale. Also have the uppers for sale. Make an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back