Rebuilt magnum heads for sale $350 shipped to your door.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

needsaresto

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Just like the title say's. I bought these for my Dart years ago and then got a big block which I wanted to begin with.

I have over $500 in these heads.

My loss is your gain.

$350 shipped to your door ANYWHERE in North America.

They have been crack checked and new stock springs and seals installed. THERE ARE NO CRACKS.
Resurfaced ,new freeze plugs and come with all rocker gear/mounting hardware.Valve seats freshened as well with a valve job.Valves were ground also.

Valves are magnum stock,small stem and bigger than a smogger 360 LA. 1.90/1.64

Heads are complete and ready to run.

Wake your "teen" up without porting! Drop em on and make 400 h.p without porting! Plus enjoy good mileage and snappy throttle response from the modern chambers and hi velocity ports. If you drop these on a 318 with no other mods,your compression will also rise close to 9:1.

They also come with free stock magnum valve covers.

AND A NO LONGER PRODUCED set of mp magnum porting templates,n.i.b. Bag has been opened and thats it,but it's all there.

Be aware there is mag specific head bolts needed and a mag intake as well as oil thru pushrods and lifters.

You CAN use LA valve covers.

You CAN use LA intakes if you drill the heads for it like here.

There is no heat x over on these heads as they were intended for fuel inj mag motors.Means the carb base of the manifold stay cool. Good for power!

http://www.bigblockranger.com/Jig.html

magnums01.jpg

magnums03.jpg

magnums03B.jpg

portingtemplateinstructions.jpg

magnumvalvecovers.jpg

Remember,I am paying the shipping...

Thanks for looking Fabo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back