recent A body owner

-

hotrodd1d

Reaction score
im trying to find out what my recent acquired 71 dart may be worth the past owner lied and said it had a 340 which i found out its a 318 original 6 cyl car with 7.25 rear it does have a four speed and console with bucket seats it lime green was painted not to long ago but kinda shabby body work several cracks in paint can anyone give me and idea of what this may be worth thank you it also has a four barrel edelbrock carb dual exhaust

first off welcome!

being a 6 car with issues i imagine 1000-3500 depending on the area and buyer...

if i were you i would look into getting a new rear end with that 4 speed... 8.25 or even an 8.75 if you can find one in your price range...

It didn't come out of Cincinnati did it? If so, the owner was told that it wasn't a 340 by several people, including me.

my car did come from cinn. the guy flat out lied to me and everyone on racing junk and had it written on the car as being a 340 its not a show car by no means but i have driven it it runs ok i guess im stuck with it so ill fix it up a little and maybe get rid of it when the opportunity comes around

-
Back