Recruiting for a new Mopar/AMC TV Show

-

dustermaniac

Reaction score
I saw this ad on Raleigh Craigslist and wanted to get the word out here that these people are looking for Mopars/AMC's for a new show for us Mopar guys. I called the guy and he said that he wants to do a show that is different from the other high production Million dollar resto's that you never hear from after they leave the shop. This show will follow the resto work as well as follow up with the dragstrip scene if the car owner decides to go that route with their car or whatever the owner decides to do with the car.I sent him some pictures of my Duster and a video of the commercial that my car was in and he is interested in featuring my Duster in the show but is looking for many other Mopars and AMC's. This show will be featured on Speed Channel.

Here is the link to the ad:

http://greensboro.craigslist.org/wan/1578589938.html

that sounds cool. I'm only 1 hour away from Burlington, but I'm unsure of what they are really looking for. Show cars or projects?

Both, I assume. From what Chris (owner of the shop) said, they have full facilities for interior, body, and drive train work. Would not hurt to give him a call.

He's a member over on moparstyle and has a topic about it in the general Mopar section, I'd post a link but they don't show up for a couple days.
Sounds like pretty cool dude, I hope they get the show up and running.

Just thinking that's it too bad Brian and I weren't closer. His Javelin would be a good candidate: AMC body with a 354 and 833.

-
Back