Rectangular Flasher Part Number

-

billkrz

Reaction score
Hi Fellas,
Does anyone know the generic part numbers for the original rectangular turn signal and 4-way flasher units for a 68 Dart? (I know the factory number for the turn signal was 2584854)
Were these flashers the same part number?(both hazard and t/s)
I have got all of my electricals working properly but had to use the round flasher units. I used the same part for each.
The old flashers I removed say Signal-Stat 175 but since they do not work, I don't know if they were the correct ones to start with.
Are these still available from anyone in the rectangular style?
Thanks,
Bill

Can anyone help? Thanks, Bill
Hey Bill,
Just went through this my self on our 67 Dart, "Bride of Frankenstein".
The signal stat 175 I couldn't find. Our factory service manual says they are not the same but doesn't give part number! The S.S.175 is the relay for the 4 ways. You can use any round one for the turn signals. The different part numbers on those adjust the flash speed depending on which one you get. You can get "Loud" ones to remind you they are on, or you can get Heavy Duty for trailer towing.
Replaced our SS 175 and our 4 ways still don't work. We need a switch. I heard they went out alot. We have a ton of the SS 175 and I could look at the junk yard next week for another switch if you like. Let me know & good luck!8)

-
Back