Red67GTS dodged another storm

-

red67gts

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
we lucked out this time, I saw one about 2:30am just south of my house. It was so dark with all the rain and lightning but I thought I could see a funnel when it would lightning then power went out. It crossed probably 1/2 mi from me and blew trees down on lines then took some roofs off and small buildings destroyed but nothing major in my immediate area. Same strong went on into Birmingham area and did lots of damage. To be honest I have not got to see news since power was off and I have been out helping friends. Hope everyone else was as lucky, A BIG THANKS TO Leanna for calling and checking on me, Joe

we lucked out this time, I saw one about 2:30am just south of my house. It was so dark with all the rain and lightning but I thought I could see a funnel when it would lightning then power went out. It crossed probably 1/2 mi from me and blew trees down on lines then took some roofs off and small buildings destroyed but nothing major in my immediate area. Same strong went on into Birmingham area and did lots of damage. To be honest I have not got to see news since power was off and I have been out helping friends. Hope everyone else was as lucky, A BIG THANKS TO Leanna for calling and checking on me, Joe

So glad to see this post and seeing you are ok :cheers:
Thank you Leanna :cheers:

The things I have seen on tv........

-
Back