-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tcudaw

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a very nice 67 notchback which is in very good condition there is a few rust holes in the passenger foot rest and the left hand side of the trunk , all the trim was removed by previous owner and is in the trunk. Also the heater box is in there . The interior and dash with original gages is still in place. There is no k frame no front or rear suspension or drive shaft . The fuel tank is a replacement and not installed. The engine is a 2021 redeye which has 11 thousand miles when it along with the 8 speed transmission were removed from a crashed challenger. I also purchased the shifter for this. I was told this was a tight fit so I purchased a billet aluminum Supercharger Intercooler Manifold Adapter from Schwartz Performance.to gain some firewall clearance . Also learned that I would need a rear sump oil pan and pick up so I purchased an all aluminum one from Steff’s . Not installed yet . I also have a stage 2 interchiller from forced induction I have the tunnel kit for the transmission from USCT . I have new carpet and arm rest still in boxes also the transmission mount from USCT . I prefer pick up as this is a lot to package. 21,000 dollars firm . For everything, that’s less than what I paid for the redeye and transmission. Please PM me with questions if you are truly interested .near Ocala Fl

IMG_5955.jpeg

IMG_5954.jpeg

IMG_5957.jpeg

IMG_5940.jpeg

IMG_5939.jpeg

IMG_5942.jpeg

IMG_5944.jpeg

IMG_5932.jpeg

IMG_5929.jpeg

IMG_5928.jpeg

Just a suggestion, you might want to show some full length pics of the exterior of the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back