Redfish - Demon IVR

-

Double M

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I bought a Demon IVR from Redfish, it came today so I popped the dash and I installed it for my '66 Valiant. It works great, and I wanted to say 'thanks Ben'..........

From my first e-mail to Ben to the part being here was less than one week. I'm in So Cal and he's on the east coast.

Thanks again Ben.

Russ.

............And while I'm at it, I'd better thank CudaChick, Leanna, for the beautiful 273 Camando valve covers she did for me this past summer. She knows EXACTLY where I live and I wouldn't put it past her to look me up and give me hell. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything after all.

Thanks Lee, your the best. Sure miss you being next door.

Russ.

Nice! I have one of Bens IVR's as well, but havent installed it yet. Im hoping to take Leanna up on her services one of these days......

............And while I'm at it, I'd better thank CudaChick, Leanna, for the beautiful 273 Camando valve covers she did for me this past summer. She knows EXACTLY where I live and I wouldn't put it past her to look me up and give me hell. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything after all.

Thanks Lee, your the best. Sure miss you being next door.

Russ.

Don't know how I missed this before Russ but thank you. I'm always happy to hear my boys' comments about my work, but having you as a next door neighbor for years and accepting all your great advice about my Cuda build left you on the short end of the stick. It was nice finally being able to repay some of your kindness and generosity ... even from 2,000 miles away. :-D I love ya man!!! Hugs to you, Pam and the kids.

I was wondering if you ever read this string.

Miss you being next door, I miss waking you up late at night working on the race cars and you coming over to help since you were now awake, thank to me.

Russ.

I was wondering if you ever read this string.

Miss you being next door, I miss waking you up late at night working on the race cars and you coming over to help since you were now awake, thank to me.

Russ.

Ditto. You forgot the smell of 116 wafting into my bedroom window in the morning ...... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :-D

Lee, I've got to learn how to do quotes. But to what you said............................................
Ditto. You forgot the smell of 116 wafting into my bedroom window in the morning ...... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :iconbigg:

I was going to just let this go and see what happens, but guess I'd better not.

To set the record straight, I've never been in your bedroom in the morning to smell anything........................gotcha. And miss ya.

Russ.

-
Back