RediRad?

-

BigWilson87

70 Plum Crazy Dart
Reaction score
Does anybody have any experience with the RediRad radio device? I have a 70 swinger with the original am radio. I want to have my music in my car, but i really don't want to cut up my dash. Apparently, this will allow me to listen to my ipod through my speakers, and it just mounts under the dash. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Don't know about the redirad, but there are modern radios now that are designed to fit in the stock location. You will have to do some searching, the name of the company escapes me right now. I saw them on "My Classic Car".

I think I remember seeing that. I did some research and the company is Custom AutoSound. I looked on their website, and they don't make a radio that fits a 70 dart, but they do make a universal stereo to go under the seat or dash. It's called the SecretAudio. The only issue is it's around $300. the RediRad is only $129. I'm still in high school, so I'm on a really tight budget, and the RediRad sounds really good, but I haven't heard of any firsthand experience with it.

Hey folks, this is Matt, inventor of the RediRad.

I am bringing this old thread back up because I want to thank everyone's patronage over the years.

In the time since this thread was originally posted, we at RediRad have sincerely listened to our customers, and have both completely redesigned the AM-band version of the RediRad (in June of 2014), and released an FM-Stereo version (for all AM/FM tuners).

Any RediRad questions, feel free to ask me. Either reply here or contact me thru the RediRad site.

Thanks again for supporting an American small business.

All the best to you!

~Matt

AM-P with labels small.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks simple enough. Easy to hide. Easy to use. What more could you ask for.

I just found this thread and wanted to say the RediRad does what it is supposed to do. My daughter ran one for a long time on her later PT and it allowed us to keep her stock radio in the dash.
I have known Matt and dealt with him for a long time and he is a straight shooter, just like most of the A-Body folks seem to be!
Tom Hand

-
Back